Saturday, June 11, 2011

i love you, so much.

ABAIKAN TITLE HAHAHHA SINETRON.

okay. about this guy. i love you so much. i know, maybe you don't know who i am. I'm just girl who visited your official website everyday. checking your tweet everyday. watching your video all day. listening to your music all the time. I'm just.... love you.

my parents didn't want me to love you. because you never ever be my future husband but I'm still want that would be true. to my all friend who knows me love this guy. I'm sorry. to listen my shit everyday about him that just waste your time. reads my tweet about him. and more :) mom, dad. its better if you don't understand. because you wont know its like until you try. watching your favorite singer's concert. his body, his music, his face, his EVERYTHING.

i think he's so perfect but nobody's perfect dude :o he's almost perfect. he eats cereal with mayo and ketchup in tour bus. he is so romantic, he made just the way you are for his ex girlfriend. and when they broke up he made grenade because he's broken heart, and its not easy for a man makes a song that about woman who breaks his heart. he has the carrot dance. and that makes me always thinking about him while i saw the carrot. and many more fact about him.

i just cant get enough :s his face is perfect, his body...dayum,his smile? *dead*
this is what i'm talking about :)
bruno mars. i've been his fanatic fan since watched his concert in april. my first concert. and i love him so much. i know i'm crazy, you dont have an idea who i am. you dont know me. but i'm just wanna tell you something,
i love you so much,bruno.
but all i can do if i met you is:

sorry if you think its lebay. because i just wanna tell the truth.